Easy Switch Guide for Inkfrog users
- Codisto LINQ supports selling on both eBay and Amazon – why limit yourself to just eBay by using Inkfrog? Let Codisto LINQ sync products from Shopify/BigCommerce to both Amazon & eBay, keep inventory in sync across all channels and transfer both Amazon & eBay orders to Shopify/BigCommerce for easy fulfillment.
- Codisto LINQ has multi-currency functionality allowing you to sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace globally whilst retaining a single home currency of your Shopify/BigCommerce store.
- Codisto is native to Shopify/BigCommerce – control Amazon & eBay from within Shopify/BigCommerce instead of being redirected to a separate platform.
- Codisto LINQ has the world’s leading synchronization performance – list fast, never oversell and fulfill orders quickly.
- Codisto LINQ is the only marketplace integration solution with ‘XpressGrid’ – a revolutionary spreadsheet style interface allowing you the fastest control to search and make edits to listings in bulk.
- Codisto LINQ allows you to use Shopify/BigCommerce custom meta-fields and map them to Amazon & eBay listing configurations. You can even use formulae e.g. if inventory < 5 then increase price by 5%.
- Codisto LINQ supports full HTML eBay template editing with full database driven logic – inject any Shopify/BigCommerce meta-field data into your template and use formulas to give you full template control.
Making the Switch
Switching to Codisto LINQ from Inkfrog is quick and easy and can be done without ending your current eBay listings.
- Disconnect & uninstall Inkfrog - it’s important that only one integration solution is connected at once to avoid data conflicts. Be careful not to end eBay listings before revoking the Inkfrog token in your eBay account if you want to retain sales history.
- Install Codisto LINQ - wait for initial sync to complete (this will take a few minutes depending on the size of your catalog). Do not enable any listings in Codisto LINQ at this point – they will be automatically enabled once your existing listings are linked to your Shopify/BigCommerce products.
- Re-link eBay listings - your Shopify/BigCommerce products need to be re-linked to your existing eBay listings using Codisto LINQ. This will allow for synchronization between Shopify/BigCommerce and eBay. Once linked Shopify/BigCommerce becomes the ‘master data’ for each eBay listing. To link, visit "More>Link eBay Listings" and link individually or in bulk.
Codisto will try to match your existing eBay listings to your webstore products in two ways:
- Using SKU codes. This is the highest confidence match. If you are happy with the matches found you can link quickly in bulk after checking.
- Using title match. Codisto looks for close title matches. It isn't a perfect science because we attempt to broaden the search to make linking faster by extending search beyond 'exact match'. Please check for appropriateness of the matches and link individually or in bulk.
If no match is found you can search for a match manually based on title or leave the listings unlinked (e.g. you have additional listings on eBay for which there are no products in your webstore).
Then choose the listing rules for the linking.
and click the link listings button in the bottom right.