Channel Cloud Listing Modes
The Listing view features three distinct modes for managing your sales channel listings, giving you the flexibility to list and manage your products in a way that’s right for your business and sales channel needs.
Navigating Between Modes
You can navigate between the three modes in the Listing View at any time by using the mode selector tool in the top-right corner. Simply click on the selector, choose your desired listing mode, and then select the connected sales channel you wish to manage listings for.
Single-edit Mode can be used for quickly listing or editing single products. This holistic overview of a channel’s listing process will be great for new users looking to learn what field options exist and what’s required to list or edit. Simply select your connected sales channel to see your products, then select a product to manage its listing and offer status, the sales channel fields for that product, and the settings and rules used to create your sales channel values.
When to use Single-edit Mode:
- If you are new to a sales channel and want to learn more about creating and optimizing listings by listing them one at a time.
- If you want a quick way to make changes or optimizations to an individual product.
- If you have a small product catalog suited to listing and managing individually.
With Single-edit Mode You Can:
- Search your catalog to select individual products to manage.
- Create and manage listings for products one at a time.
- Edit sales channel listing values by using rules, simple operators and text input and apply to individual products.
Multi-edit Mode (Codisto XpressGrid™)
Whilst Single-edit Mode is great for creating and managing sales channel product listings individually, if you have a large catalog of products, you may prefer to manage multiple listings at once with Multi-edit Mode.
Multi-edit Mode featuring the Codisto XpressGrid™ can be used for bulk listing and management of your entire product catalog from one listing mode.
The Codisto XpressGrid™ is an easy-to-use, spreadsheet-style interface that lets you create and manage sales channels listings in bulk or in filtered groups across your entire product catalog. The products in your online store catalog are displayed in individual rows, and you can customize which sales channel value fields appear in the columns to edit for those products. You can search and filter your products, and with the MultiEdit tool you can apply changes to groups of products or all of your products at once quickly and easily.
When to use Multi-edit Mode
- When you want a fast and easy way to list your entire catalog on a sales channel in bulk and start selling sooner.
- To make changes to sales channel values for all of your products, or filtered groups of products.
- To review all of your products and their corresponding sales channel listing field values in once place.
- To apply simple rules and operators to sales channel listing fields to create new values and optimize fields such as titles and keywords.
With Multi-edit Mode You Can:
- Create new sales channel listings or edit existing ones for individual products.
- Create new sales channel listings or edit existing ones for groups of products or your entire catalog in bulk.
- Edit sales channel listing values by using rules, simple operators and text input and apply in bulk.
- Filter your catalog based on the values in your product catalog and sales channel listing fields.
- Manage products and product variants.
Attribute Mapping Mode lets you define and map attribute fields between your sales channel listings and online store catalog, automating field content and using specific channel data such as specific listing titles, prices or descriptions.
This is a powerful way for merchants with sales channel specific data to manage their sales channel integrations, and to implement more advanced integrations.
When to use Attribute Mapping Mode
- To map product identifiers between your online store catalog and sales channels for easier listing automation.
- If you have integration needs that require more advanced configuration.