Attribute Mapping Mode
Using Custom Attributes/Meta-fields
Multi-edit Mode featuring the Codisto XpressGrid is a quick and easy way to configure marketplace specific variables such as price, shipping & which products are enabled (listed) etc. This can easily be done in bulk in Multi-edit Mode. However, if you already have the data you would like to use such as UPC/EAN data or specific listing titles or you'd like to use more logic-driven ways to set marketplace variables you can use Attribute Mapping Mode.
To access Attribute Mapping Mode, simply navigate to the Listings Screen and select Attribute Mode from the drop-down mode selector tool at the top right.
- Mapping an attribute links all the values in a field from your catalog with a marketplace listings field. For example, you may want to map "Barcode" (from your catalog) with "UPC" on Amazon.
- Mapping an attribute makes the grid column grey meaning it can't be edited on an individual product basis (because there is an attribute mapped to that field for every product).
Remember to save using the green button at the top left AND ensure you are on the correct marketplace using the dropdown on the top right.
It is also possible to create custom attributes not provided by the marketplace. To do so, create a custom field in attribute mapping and then use the available drop-down to map the corresponding field from your ecommerce platform.
- <<Codisto Grid>> - means no attribute set - use the values in the Codisto grid (use to remove attribute mapping)
- <Any Field available from the ecommerce platform> - uses variable from your ecommerce platform.
- Constant value - enter any constant value. Reach out to support if you are unsure about text format for certain fields
- Formula - it's possible to use logical operators to drive variables and constants. Reach out to support for more help if you wish to use formulas (Channel Cloud Plus only)