Setup and Introduction
- The Channel Cloud The Listing View
- Using Single-edit Mode
- Introduction to the XpressGrid™
- Customizing Columns in the XpressGrid™
- Search and Filter in the XpressGrid™
Create & Manage Listings
Channel Cloud for Google
- Understanding Amazon Listings
- Introduction to Amazon ASINs
- Link Existing Amazon Listings
- Listing on Amazon #1: Creating Offers
- Listing on Amazon #2: Create New Listings
Channel Cloud for Amazon
Channel Cloud for eBay
- Connecting your Kogan account
- Migrating from Amazon by Codisto to Codisto Omnichannel app
- What does Codisto use as the source of truth for sync of data?
- What is Codisto?
- Codisto Quick Start Guide
- Creating & managing Shopify metafields
- Can I list selected products/part catalog or do I have to list the entire catalog?
- Single Listing & Edit Mode
- Multi-edit Mode featuring the Codisto XpressGrid™
- Attribute Mapping Mode
- Configuring Codisto's Behavior towards BigCommerce Order Statuses
- Pending Orders in Shopify (Amazon)
- Managing Orders
- Setting Shipping Rules for Sales Channel Listings
- Automatic Update of Shipment Status
Orders and Shipping
- Handmade on Amazon
- Can I view and respond to Amazon messages in Codisto?
- Where do I process Amazon Refunds?
- Can I use an Excel or CSV to import into Amazon Channel?
- How long for my existing products on Amazon to link to my e-commerce Platform?
- Switching over from the eBay native app to the Codisto Omnichannel app
- Why do eBay orders have a strange value in Address 1 field?
- eBay error - This operation is not allowed for inventory items.
- How To Create an eBay Seller Account
- eBay Error "A shipping service is not specified"
- Google Channel Overview
- Google Channel Quick Start Guide
- About Google Shopping & Buy on Google in Codisto
- Google Product Listing Ads
- Surfaces across Google with Codisto
Accounts and Billing
- Can I make the screen bigger in Codisto?
- Easy Switch Guide for Stitchlabs users
- Translations with Codisto
- WordPress/WooCommerce Multi-site and Codisto
- Rendering Item Specifics in the template