Codisto allows you to fully process Amazon and eBay Orders. Based on your order settings, orders will be sent to your ecommerce platform as if they were placed on your checkout. This allows you to fulfil them via your standard process. Once orders are shipped via your standard process, Codisto will automatically update the order status on Amazon and eBay so there is no need to manually manage orders on those marketplaces.
To access the orders screen, click on 'Marketplace Orders'.
The orders screen allows you to view the status of all Amazon & eBay orders and control how, when and if they are sent to your ecommerce platform. You can also control feedback settings.
The Order Grid
There is a separate tab/grid for all connected marketplaces.
The order grid allows you to view all Amazon or eBay orders and their current sent status (with any errors) and manually send orders to your ecommerce platform
Push - Send/Leave - the only action in the grid allows you to manually send orders into your ecommerce platform
Push Status - there are 3 states for this column, Sent, Not Sent or Error. When an item is in the error state, it means Codisto was not able to send the order to your ecommerce platform. The red icon can be clicked for more information about the error.
This controls when orders will be AUTOMATICALLY sent to your ecommerce platform, if at all. (You can always manually send orders from this screen if you wish).
Automatically Send Orders
- Always - this will send ALL Amazon or eBay orders to your ecommerce platform
- Codisto Managed - this will only send orders to your ecommerce platform from Codisto managed products i.e. those 'enabled'. Any order with products not managed by Codisto will not be sent to your ecommerce platform (e.g. you have an existing eBay listing not linked to any of your ecommerce platform products).
- Off/Manual - this will turn off automatic sending completely. You can still manually push orders from the grid.
Only send orders when
This applies to only when Automatic Send is set to Always or Codisto Managed
- Buyer has Paid - orders will only be sent to your ecommerce platform when the buyer has paid for the goods
- Buyer has Committed to Buy - as soon as the order has been placed, regardless of payment status, it will be sent to your ecommerce platform.
Magento/WooCommerce users, this article applies to version 1.1.64 and above. Get the latest plugin
Shopify/BigCommerce/Ecwid users - plugin updates are not required.