Codisto Channel Cloud allows you to receive and fulfil sales channel orders directly from your ecommerce platform. Based on your order settings, orders will be sent to your ecommerce platform as if they were placed on your checkout. This allows you to fulfil them via your standard process. Once orders are shipped via your standard process, Codisto will automatically send shipping status updates and tracking data to the sales channels so there is no need to manually manage orders on your connected sales channels.
To manage orders, navigate to the Orders View from the Home Screen.
The Orders View allows you to view the status of all sales channel orders and control how, when and if they are sent to your ecommerce platform. You can also control feedback settings.
The Order Grid
You can switch between connected sales channels from the drop-down menu at the bottom-left of the screen.
The order grid allows you to view all sales channel orders and their current sent status (with any errors) and manually send orders to your ecommerce platform.
This controls when orders will be AUTOMATICALLY sent to your ecommerce platform, if at all. (You can always manually send orders from this screen if you wish).
Automatically Send Orders:
- Always - this will send ALL Amazon or eBay orders to your ecommerce platform
- Codisto Managed - this will only send orders to your ecommerce platform from Codisto managed products i.e. those 'enabled'. Any order with products not managed by Codisto will not be sent to your ecommerce platform (e.g. you have an existing eBay listing not linked to any of your ecommerce platform products).
- Off/Manual - this will turn off automatic sending completely. You can still manually push orders from the grid.
Only send orders when:
This applies to only when Automatic Send is set to Always or Codisto Managed
- Buyer has Paid - orders will only be sent to your ecommerce platform when the buyer has paid for the goods
- Buyer has Committed to Buy - as soon as the order has been placed, regardless of payment status, it will be sent to your ecommerce platform.
Push Column: If your order settings for "Automatically Send Orders" are set to "Codisto Managed" or "Never", then orders that are not being sent automatically into your ecommerce platform order flow can be manually forwarded to your order flow by selecting "Send" in the Push column, and confirming by pressing the "Send Orders" button at the top left of the grid. Any orders set to "Send" in the Push column will be forwarded to your ecommerce platform order flow as soon as you press the "Send" button.
Push Status Column: There are three states for this column, Sent, Not Sent or Error.
When an item is in the error state, it means Codisto was not able to send the order to your ecommerce platform. The red icon can be clicked for more information about the error.
"Sent" means the order has been forwarded to your ecommerce platform order flow, either automatically, or manually.
"Not Sent" means the order has not been forwarded to your ecommerce platform order flow. Use the steps outlined above if you wish to forward the orders.
Note, that orders made from Google are transacted through your online store checkout, and therefore automatically sent into your ecommerce platform order flow as a standard order from your online store.